Creating Value for Post-Acute Care
From development of the conceptual partnership design to the final implementation of a comprehensive care coordination program, we are with you every step of the way.
Stroudwater Associates collaborates with healthcare leaders to achieve the highest standard of clinical excellence and financial sustainability in the post-acute care space. Continued sustainability for many post-acute care (PAC) facilities will be predicated on their ability to demonstrate lower cost and higher quality clinical care than that of peers in their markets. Stroudwater can quickly identify performance issues and facilitate strategic planning related to care delivery structures, systems, and models of care.
Providing the highest level of care is just the beginning for the PAC organization. Partnering effectively with hospitals, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), and health plans to participate in preferred provider networks and in new payment alternatives will be important measures of a successful, high-value PAC organization.
Stroudwater Associates provides services to evaluate and solve common challenges faced by PAC organizations, strengthening the organization’s ability to:
Improve overall operational performance
• Reducing avoidable ER visits and hospital re-admissions
• Maximizing value by improving quality of care while controlling costs
• Planning and implementing a strategy to maximize Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Star Ratings
Become partner of choice for acute care hospitals, ACOs, and health plans
• Demonstrating consistent value-based care delivery with strong data
• Increasing readiness for alternative payment models, such as bundled payments
• Implementing a mid-level-provider-based medical management program
Stroudwater offers a comprehensive set of services and solutions to identify and correct PAC organizational challenges and transform care delivery. Our Post-Acute Care Transformation Services include the following five areas of focus:
- Organizational Performance Assessment
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Quality & Outcomes Data Analysis and Reporting
- Mid-level Practitioner Model
- Organizational Readiness Assessment