[Webinar] Telehealth Strategies and Coding Concerns: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
With billing guidelines and payor expectations for telehealth services being updated regularly, revenue cycle staff must understand the correct use and implementation of these services to ensure clean claim submission and timely reimbursement.
Join President of Stroudwater Revenue Cycle Solutions John Behn, MPA, Stroudwater Revenue Cycle Solutions Senior Consultant Laurie Daigle, CPC, and Clinical Financial Resources, Inc. Vice President Lori Beaudry, CCS-P for our webinar, Telehealth Strategies and Coding Concerns: Coronavirus (COVID-19), on Friday, April 17 at 11:00 ET.
During the webinar we will:
- Review the latest updates on telehealth, COVID 19 laboratory code availability and ICD 10 updates
- Detail applicable state and federal guidelines based on service offerings
- Discuss waiver applicability, benefits, and considerations
- Review telemedicine documentation concerns and discuss strategies for engaging providers
- Review alternate site process, e.g., lab testing in a parking lot or another alternative site
- Update new code availability and discuss strategies to ensure coding staff are up to date
- Discuss business office strategies to ensure proper claim adjudication, timely follow-up and representative reimbursement
Click here to register.