Stroudwater Associates hosted the third annual two-day virtual conference for CAH leaders on June 13th and 14th. Hear from our team of rural healthcare consultants and participate in sessions on topics around financial and operational best practices. Detailed topics include:
- Findings from the Field: Improving Opioid Management in Primary Care
- Cost Report Best Practices
- Pricing Transparency: The Cost of Noncompliance and How to Fix It
- Findings from the Field: Clinical Manager/Revenue Cycle Training
- Healing from Moral Injury in Health Care
The virtual conference also includes spotlight case study presentations from hospitals we have worked with in your region. The presentation materials and recordings of the webinar are below.
We would appreciate your feedback on how we can improve the conference for next year. Please share your thoughts here.