We are looking to grow our consulting team with two Consultants (Nashville, TN and/or Portland, ME). These consultants will develop and deliver detailed healthcare solutions through consulting project activities.
Our experienced professionals have a full understanding of healthcare industry practices, and the work involves a diverse scope of problems resolved in imaginative and practical ways. Other responsibilities likely include:
- Performance of primary and secondary research and collection of information
- Performance of qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and development of exhibits and findings
- Preparation of client deliverables and reports
- Participation in sales and proposal presentations
- Contribution to development of innovative solutions for our clients
- Regular interface with clients
Our senior consultants provide guidance to other consultants, take on project management duties, generate client leads and additional service contracts, and perform peer review of work. Travel (30-50%) is required of both positions.
Our consultants are passionate about what they do. In tandem with consulting, they continuously research, publish, and lecture nationally on the most recent trends and technologies affecting the delivery of healthcare.
If you have a MBA, MPH, JD, CPA, or MHA, and experience in healthcare business/management or healthcare consulting, we would love to have a conversation with you.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance coverage with no employee premiums, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) and ownership opportunity through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
A state and federal background check is required for this position. No phone calls or recruiters please. Stroudwater Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please click here.