Stroudwater Associates hosted the third annual two-day virtual conference for CAH leaders on June 15th and 16th. Hear from our team of rural healthcare consultants and participate in sessions on topics around financial and operational best practices. Detailed topics include:
- Health Equity Strategy: The Importance of Data Collection
- Strategic Facilities Planning: Evaluating Facility Needs Through a Strategic Lens
- Best Practices: Understanding and Quantifying Strategic Risk
- Lessons Learned: Clinic Manager Training Project
- Lessons Learned: Unwinding an Affiliation
- Cost Report Best Practices
- Pricing Transparency: The Cost of Noncompliance and How to Fix It
The virtual conference also includes spotlight case study presentations from hospitals we have worked with in your region. The presentation materials and recordings of the webinar are below.
We would appreciate your feedback on how we can improve the conference for next year. Please share your thoughts here.