Stroudwater Associates hosted the third annual two-day virtual conference for CAH leaders on June 14th and 15th. Hear from our team of rural healthcare consultants and participate in sessions on topics around financial and operational best practices. Detailed topics include:
- Case Study: Mount Graham Medical Staff Development
- Organizational Values, Culture & Measurement: Impact on the Bottom Line
- Capital Financing: Getting Past Stop
- Best Practices: Understanding and Quantifying Strategic Risk
- Pricing Transparency: The Cost of Noncompliance and How to Fix It
- Cost Report Best Practices
- Health Equity Strategy: The Importance of Data Collection
The virtual conference also includes spotlight case study presentations from hospitals we have worked with in your region. The presentation materials and recordings of the webinar are below.
We would appreciate your feedback on how we can improve the conference for next year. Please share your thoughts here.