Stroudwater Associates hosted the third annual two-day virtual conference for CAH leaders on June 20th and 21st. Hear from our team of rural healthcare consultants and participate in sessions on topics around financial and operational best practices. Detailed topics include:
- Organizational Values, Culture & Measurement: Impact on the Bottom Line
- Case Study: Provider Compensation Strategy Tactics
- Capital Financing: Getting Past Stop
- Lessons from the Field: Operationalizing the Rural Value Proposition for Existing and Potential Partnerships
- Pricing Transparency: The Cost of Noncompliance and How to Fix It
- Cost Report Best Practices
- Findings from the Field: Improving Opioid Management in Primary Care
The virtual conference also includes spotlight case study presentations from hospitals we have worked with in your region. The presentation materials and recordings of the webinar are below.
We would appreciate your feedback on how we can improve the conference for next year. Please share your thoughts here.