In a webinar that took place on Tuesday, February 22nd at 3:00 EST, our team discussed:
- Current industry data and how physician satisfaction and engagement is extremely poor
- How the key driver for physician burnout is the employer and not related to COVID or the nature of the profession
- How physician recruitment, retention, and alignment is essential to remaining viable in an evolving healthcare landscape
- Best practices in developing strong physician-hospital and administration alignment including two-way communication, physician governance and leadership, effective recruitment and onboarding, competitive compensation and benefits, and cultural development
- Client case studies highlighting the importance and success of best practice adoption in achieving alignment
Please see the presentation along with the recording below.